As in previous AIME conferences, proposals for the organization of satellite workshops, tutorials, and demos regarding any of the topic areas of the the AIME 2019 conference are invited.
- Chair(s): name, affiliation, e-mail address, homepage, and short (one paragraph), biography of each chair, explaining the chair's expertise for the event (workshop/tutorial/demo),
- Abstract: a summary of max. 200 words describing the purpose of the workshop/tutorial/demo,
- Topics: a list (no longer than half a page) describing the covered topics of interest,
- Motivation (one to three paragraphs): why is the topic timely and of particular interest to the AIME participants?
- Former workshops, tutorials or demos (if applicable): describe the development of the workshop series over the past 3-5 years. Provide quantitative information on submissions and attendance,
- Format (a tabular schedule or a one paragraph summary): the intended mix of events, such as paper presentations, invited talks, panels, demos, and general discussion,
- Intended length: half-day or full day?
- Audience: who and how many people are likely to attend?
- Program Committee: name and affiliations of potential PC members,
- Requirements: audio-visual or technical requirements and special room requirements (e.g., a computer lab).
We strongly advise to provide more than one chair, preferably originating from different institutions, for adding different perspectives to the topics of the event. We will favor workshops presenting an innovative structure and a diverse program that attracts various types of contributions and ensures rich interactions.
The chairs of each accepted event will receive one free registration (conference + one workshop/tutorial day) per event. Event attendees are allowed to pay only for the events they will attend (main conference attendees should pay for the AIME 2019 conference and for the events they may want to attend.)
|Workshop/tutorial/demo submission deadline:||February 6, 2019|
|Notification of acceptance:||February 13, 2019|
|Tutorials:||June 26, 2019|
|Workshops:||June 29, 2019|