Welcome to the AIME 2019 website.
The AIME 2019 conference was be held in Poznan, Poland on June 26-29, 2019. Eventually, it included three tutorials, a doctoral consortium, two invited (remote) lectures, short and long paper presentations, and two workshops. We would like to thank everybody who made AIME 2019 a successful event:
- authors of submitted papers,
- PC members and reviewers,
- session chairs,
- and all the participants.
It was a pleasure to host you in Poznań! And see all of you in 2021 in beautiful Porto!
A selection of photos taken during the first day AIME 2019 is available on Google Photos. The album also includes the AIME "family photo" presented below. A high resolution version of the family photo (e.g., for custom printing) can be downloaded from here (please note the file has 23 MB).
Main conference and workshop proceedings are available for download. Please use the links provided below:
- Main conference proceedings (please note this link will be active until mid August, 2019),
- KR4HC / ProHealth 2019 workshop proceedings,
- TEAAM workshop proceedings - to be provided.
Best Paper Awards
The following papers were awarded with best paper awards:
- Mario Stefanelli award for the best student paper:
Negar Safinianaini, Henrik Boström, Viktor Kaldo: Gated Hidden Markov Models for Early Prediction of Outcome of Internet-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Marco Ramoni award for the best paper:
Jeong Min Lee, Milos Hauskrecht: Recent Context-aware LSTM for Clinical Event Time-series Prediction
We congratulate the authors of the awarded papers.
Pediatric Cardiology, CHOC Children's, Orange, USA
Head of Privacy and Data Protection at Gemserv, London, UK
Invoices and Receipts